Selasa, 29 Juni 2010
Sabtu, 26 Juni 2010
Jumat, 25 Juni 2010
When you want to know the latest hairstyles, the first thing you normally do is to grab women’s magazines such as Vogue and Elle and check out what the biggest stars in Hollywood are sporting.
If you have done this recently, then you must have discovered that there’s a growing trend among the women out there. It’s called the side sweep bangs hairstyle.
hairstyles for young girls:scene hairstyle with bangs
side swept bangs
Side-sweep hairstyles are considered to be unique by most and odd to some. This is because they go against the norm when it comes to hairstyling. You are placing a huge portion of your hair either on the right or on the left, very rarely on the center (and this happens if you’re side-sweeping your bangs). Moreover, the hairstyles don’t go well with just about any face. For example, side-swept bangs may look much better with people who have oval- or heart-shaped faces.
Hairstyles with side swept bangs
It definitely takes a lot of courage to wear this kind of hair, but if you can be more serious about it and pull it through, you can surely look like one of those celebrities you admire so much.
wedding hairstyles with side bangs
The Classic Look
The classic look is very similar to the side-swept hairstyle worn by Amanda Seyfried and Maria Menounos. They are blessed with long hair, but they decided to opt for this one-of-a-kind do. The result was that they were able to add more volume into their hair by having their long locks curled a bit and then went for the side sweep by adding a simple barrette or a clip on the hair. To make sure the curls will hold on, you can just spritz the hold hair spray.
The good thing about Miley Cyrus’s hair is that it’s naturally wavy, so she doesn’t have to resort to what Seyfried did—that is, use some styling mousse or hold gel. If you have such type of hair and you want to do the side sweep, what you can do is to simply bundle the strands all together in a ponytail, add some tendrils on the side of the face, divide the bangs, and place them in separate directions, left and right.
You can also do what Taylor Swift did. You can have all your hair in a bun. To add more oomph, you can choose a stone-encrusted band to hold the bun.
Party Like Mischa Barton
Mischa Barton is one of the most stylish young celebrities in Hollywood today, so it’s just right that you’re going to copy her style once in a while, especially when it comes to her hair. She sometimes sports the side-sweep bangs, but the only difference is that they are fringe. You can conveniently place the entire bangs on either left or right side of your face, depending on what angle you look best.
Selasa, 22 Juni 2010
short hair cuts for round faces
short haircuts for round faces
Sabtu, 19 Juni 2010
Wedding bridal hairstyles for long hair
Bridal hairstyles for long curly hair
Bridal updo haircuts for women
Selasa, 15 Juni 2010
Asian hair fashion trends are always changing, but no matter how dynamic it gets, sweet feminine Japanese hair styles will always be a favorite with asian women. Here’s 11 sweet hair styles and hair color to consider for that touch of feminity and demureness to your appearance.
1. Shoulder length light brown bob hairstyle with short fringes/bangs and soft body wave perm at hair ends.
2. Dark brown side parted long hair with Japanese ceremic perm (medium curls) from mid section of hair.
3. Light brownish blonde layered shoulder length bob hair style with short fringe/bangs and Japanese digital perm (medium curls) at back and lower section of hair.
4. Chin length light brown side parted bob hairstyle with slight body wave perm at hair ends.
5. Long light brown hair with short fringes/bangs and soft Japanese perm (big curls) from lower section of hair onwards.
6. Light brownish blonde side parted shoulder length hair with digital perm (big curls) from mid section of hair onwrads.
7. Light brownish blonde chin length layered hair with short fringes/bangs and soft body wave perm throughout.
8. Dark brown shoulder length center-parted hair with slight body wave curls at hair ends.
9. Dark brown chin length center-parted concave layered hair style.
10. Light brown long center-parted hair.
11. Dark brown long hair style with short bangs/fringe.
Sabtu, 12 Juni 2010
Medium – short Bob haircuts embraces a timeless fashion trend since the time it was introduced in 1909 by a famous hair dresser Antonine in Paris. Though the hair cut bob was not popular for few years but in 1920s the popularity was escalated to great heights to symbolize the freedom enjoyed by women. Since then this gorgeous short bob hairstyle is considered as a sign of women’s liberty. And then more and more women wear this fashionable short haircut!
Anyone who looking for 2011 bob hairstyles, OK, here are some popular bobs for you.